Lee Group Search is hiring an Executive Search Consultant.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Executive Search, the Executive Search Consultant is responsible for increasing Lee Group Search’s share of business, and to achieve the company’s expectations of goals and budget.
Primary objectives of the position include the following:
- seek, develop and maintain, new business and to increase business with existing clients.
- attain the billings expectations as directed by Lee Group Search.
- continue to develop problem solving, management, team building, presentation, client service and leadership skills.
Other job duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Mastery of the search process with the ability to guide and direct research team members in the development and implementation of the search model.
- Demonstrated knowledge and execution of the search process including candidate recruitment, client interaction, offer negotiation, and candidate validation (reference checks etc.)
- Assess candidates for various opportunities with an emphasis on creating long-term and loyal relationships.
- Work closely with clients to understand their search needs, manage the search process from start to finish, take detailed job orders, and effectively market candidates.
- Works with his or her supervisor to stay abreast of new business development opportunities, market trends, and the design and implementation of new services and pricing methodologies.
- Support team effort by assistSing other recruiters and/or researchers when necessary
- Submit reports on time as requested.
- Maintain files and submit as required all necessary records and/or reports.
- Participate in company meetings and/or related organizations as necessary.
- Develop own leads, communicate and follow-up on all leads received within a 24 hour timeframe.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all related materials.
- Attend training meetings as required.
- Present a positive attitude and professional image at all times.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com.